Thanks & Gratitude
The operation of ATEN would not be possible without the assistance and support of many individuals and organizations in different capacities on different levels. ATEN staff and Board of Directors would like to thank and extend gratitude to:
- Government of Canada and Women and Gender Equality Canada for providing emergency funding with the Safer & Stronger grants.
- community partners (locally and across the province), for their collaboration, partnership and support throughout the year.
- the generous volunteers who donate their time and energy to help support the work of ATEN.
- the organizations and individuals who sold tickets for our Nova Scotia Strong quilt fundraiser and to the community members who purchased tickets.
- the generous local businesses who gave donations for our Christmas Baskets (The Source Elmsdale, Milford Foodland, Shubenacadie Guardian, Stewiacke Subway, Stewiacke KFC, All Good Things Thrift Shop, and Enfield Family Dental).
- the media and news coverage by reporters who helped to raise awareness about ATEN and trauma.
- to the courageous survivors and individuals who come forward to share their story and continue to inspire, motivate and fuel ATEN with their courage and strength.
Without all of this support, ATEN would not be able to continue to offer this distinct and much-needed service and resource.