Thanks & Gratitude
The operation of ATEN would not be possible without the assistance and support of many individuals and organizations in different capacities on different levels. ATEN staff and Board of Directors would like to thank and extend gratitude to:
- Government of Canada and Women and Gender Equality Canada for providing emergency funding with the Safer & Stronger grants,
- Government of Canada, New Horizons for Seniors Program
- Government of Nova Scotia, Office of Addictions and Mental Health,
- Nova Scotia Advisory Council on the Status of Women,
- Mental Health Foundation of Nova Scotia for creating Trauma-Informed Communities initiative,
- Canadian Women's Foundation,
- Green Shield Canada and Community Foundation of Nova Scotia,
- East Hants Municipality,
- East Hants Community Health Board,
- Hants Realty Ltd.,
- Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation for funding for Be Well Workshop series,
- What's Up East Hants,
- Halifax International Airport Humanitarian Fund
- Shubenacadie Lions Club
- each and every person who generously donate and support our mission.
- community partners (locally and across the province), for their collaboration, partnership and support throughout the year.
- the generous volunteers who donate their time and energy to help support the work of ATEN.
- the supporters and customers of the Violet Rose Gift & Thrift Shop where all proceeds go toward the operation of ATEN.
- the media and news coverage by reporters who helped to raise awareness about ATEN and trauma.
- to the courageous survivors and individuals who come forward to share their story and continue to inspire, motivate and fuel ATEN with their courage and strength.
Without all of this support, ATEN would not be able to continue to offer this distinct and much-needed service and resource.